Trinocular EPI-fluorescent microscope
- Head: trinocular observation head, inclined 30°
- Pupillary distance: 47-78 mm
- Dioptria adjust: +/-5D both eyepiece
- Nosepiece: sextuple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings
ENHANCED INFINITY SYSTEM (EIS)
With 25 mm field of view, unsurpassed 60 mm enhanced infinity system (eis) objectives, sextuple revolver and a large rackless stage with scratch-resistant Gorilla glass the Delphi-X observer offers the absolute best available Life science microscope on the market. Long working sessions will not be a problem due to the ergonomic design, low stage controls for either left or right handed users and an optional ergonomic tilting head to match each user requirement.
OBJECTIVES (anatomo- and histopathology laboratories)
Infinity corrected Plan Semi-Apochromatic EIS
- 4x/0.13 working distance 16.5 mm,
- 10x/0.30 working distance 8.1 mm, 20x/0.50 working distance 2.1 mm,
- s40x/0.75 working distance 0.70 mm,
- s100x/1.30 (oil immersion) 0.15 mm objectives
300/190 x 152 mm stage with 78 x 32 mm integrated right-handed mechanical stage. Standard supplied with robust and scratch-resistant Gorilla glass.
Left-handed mechanical stage available on request (Order reference: Add -L to product number).
- (Optional: Sapphire glass available on request)
Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment, 100 graduations, 1 µm precision, 100 μm per rotation, total travel approximately 35 mm. Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives. The coarse adjustments are equipped with friction control
CONDENSER (for brightfield)
In height adjustable N.A. 0.90/1.25 Abbe swing-out condenser
• Diascopic intensity adjustable 3 W NeoLED™ illumination with internal 100-240 V power supply
The diascopic halogen illumination comes with 2 push-in/push-out neutral density filters for smooth attenuation of the light intensity for all kind of samples. The diascopic NeoLED™ illumination comes with 1 neutral density filter
The innovative NeoLED™ design is a combination of a custom LED and a specially designed thin lens with a short focal length in order to obtain three main benefits:
• More oblique light from the LED lightsource can be captured, which increases the light output significantly
• Less energy is required to achieve this level of light intensity
• The larger aperture of NeoLED™ allows the optical systems of the microscope to produce images at higher resolutions, very close to the theoretical diffraction limit of the optics
The unique iCare Sensor is developed to avoid unnecessary loss of energy.
The illumination of the microscope automatically switches off shortly after microscopists step away from their position
ILLUMINATION FOR FLUORESCENS
The Delphi-X Observer for fluorescence is equipped with a 6-position rotating attachment with 100 W mercury vapor light source for broad powerful light spectrum, UV protection shield, integrated safety shutter and a 100-240 Vac external power supply with indication of the lifetime of the 100 W HBO lamp. The 6-position rotating attachment can be supplied with general purpose
fluorescence filters for routine appllications for blue, green, violet and ultra-violet excitation or with advanced fluorescence filters optimized for specific fluorophores.
STANDARD GENERAL PURPOSE FLUORESCENCE FILTER SETS
DX.9745 Filter set for blue excitation, EX: 460-490 nm Bp, Dm: 500 nm, Em: 520 nm Lp
The carrying grip at the back of the microscope ensures safe transportation of the microscope and the integrated tool & holder makes sure the right tool is always available
Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse, user manual and 5 ml immersion oil. All packed in a polystyrene box.